16 Feb 2013

Newly Released NBA Headwear (BAIT/Mitchell & Ness)


Here are the latest NBA snap backs in style for 2013, a collaboration between BAIT and Mitchell & Ness.




















I find the jagged border – a BAIT signature – quite comparable to the exclamation speech bubbles in comic books, not to mention the funky font used in the lettering. It’s very… comic book-like. I can’t describe it. Even the bill has the symbolic BAIT design in monochrome – giving it that classy LV feel. As a whole the caps are screaming for attention and ideally, they are made to make a statement.

They are a great addition to top off your streetwear, or if you’re a huge fan of the NBA – well what are you waiting for? They retail for about US$26.

As a chick, I don’t usually wear hats, but I’ve recently cut my hair short just in time to get in style with these.

Get them here

Disclaimer: I do not own the above image