1 Apr 2013

A Collection of Puma Suedes | Gallery

I recently posted the commercial (featuring Drifterz) that advertised the new line of Puma Suedes, the Future Suede. I used to be obsessed with Puma - not only because I'm a bgirl and it's considered to be the 'original bboy shoes' but also because of its striking colour ways. I'm all about colour and comfort! Then one day I got broke and couldn't afford them anymore, heh. But after seeing that commercial, the Puma Shoes Fetish has returned again! Ruh ruhh.

At this point I can't go out buying shoes like I used to, but it doesn't hurt to look at what I could own one day :). Anyways, for anyone loving their pumies right now, here is a page dedicated for you. I have conveniently put together a gallery of all the different kinds of pumas I could find, and all you need to do is scroll down for your eyes to feast! Of course, it's not the complete collection, but I think I've got most of em ;D

Omg. Want. Want. Want.
























































Someone just asked - but yeah, these are the Puma Suedes Classic from the Eco Pack - that black-grey one is similar to what Roxrite had been seen rocking.
















These Burgundy ones are sexy! This colour used to be the in thing with the bboys - and honestly, I think they still are. It's a colour that will never die!

Check out the '68 pack and the Sapphire Puma Suedes.



Peaces :)