12 Apr 2013

Marvel | Tokidoki | Mickey | New Era Hats

























Photo from Mason Rose's blog

This entry had been sitting in my drafts for a while now but I think a sign came to me in a dream last night! The dream was about New Era Hats, and I think it was telling me to better publish this today, lol. So I did.

I dreamt about bboys Kid David and Casper acting like idiots. I think they were supposed to represent my friends in real life (who are actual idiots lol). Gee, it must be great to be well-known enough to have people from the other side of the world dreaming about you.

In the dream, a friend and I were in a room full of people who were wearing all kinds of different hats. It was a formal gathering... about New Era hats, lol. In short, Casper and Kid David stole my friend's hat. Eventually, I got it back from them, along with their hats. This way, I got to see how cool these non-existent dream hats really looked like up close. I think the dream did this to spite me because I absolutely loved Casper's imaginary hat that as soon as I woke up in the morning, I searched for whether it existed or not.

Casper's hat was particularly cool and I almost didn't want to return it to him. It's not like I could keep a dream hat anyways. It was an ash coloured cap with 'Casper' printed in bold dark grey lettering above the bill. The images on it were all the elements of hip hop, but it was superimposed on top of each other - it's kinda hard to describe but it was a pretty dope hat.

Well, I may never come across a cool Casper hat in my lifetime - though I wish I would - but here are some pretty cool hats I came across not too long ago! They are all pretty dopesauce. 


Mickey x New Era





TDK x DGK x New Era








Marvel x Tokidoki x New Era (PS. I love these!)










Superheroes x New Era