27 Apr 2013

Dope Findings | #3

Sneaker Pillow by Vanilla Medallions


How to look fly while sleeping? Sneaker pillows. If you have a couch at your studio and you need a quick snooze with extra comfort. Sneaker pillows. If you're a dance student and sleeping overnight at the dance studio before an exam. Sneaker pillows. Solves all life's comfort mysteries lol.


World's Tiniest Revolver by SwissMiniGun




This isn't something I'd consider cool, but it's fascinating that's for sure. I don't condone violence - even though this thing might only have insects in its hit list. It's a real gun with a value of about US$1000. Not worth my buck, but it's still interesting. I just find every miniature version of life size things cute.


Zombie Survival Machine by Hyundai





This is so just for lols. If you've been watching The Walking Dead then you'll know what the deal is with this car, and not to mention how awesome it would be to have one stationed on your driveway if we actually ever come across a zombie apocalypse. I for one know nothing about zombies except what I see on TV, so this car looks legit enough for me.


MF5 Black Bat by Wiesmann






When I was young, I knew of a kid who wanted to become a Super Hero when he grew up - like fo' serious. He was so adamant I believed he could become one! Then as I got older I realised his dream was near impossible. That is, until I saw this car. I guess becoming filthy rich can make you Bruce Wayne.

Now I don't know a lot about cars but I know that sports cars pack V6 or V8 engines. This one carries a V10 with 600 horsepower.



iPhone 4 Portable Boom Box by iHome

This retro Boom Box wins me. I'm always into old school looking stuff, but this one crosses retro and futuristic. Love. It comes in matte grey too.


Solid Gold iPhone 4/4s Case by Miansai


Ok, this one's only asking for trouble. I don't think it makes sense for something less valuable protected by something worth more than 10 thousand dollars in value. If I wanted gold to adorn my phone, I'd go buy a cheap knock-off somewhere. Although I find this cool - as a chick I love shiny things lol - this one is definitely not for me.