3 Apr 2013

How to Casually Look Boss | Sprayground Bags



To all the cool people out there – why did you not tell me about the existence of such awesome bags?! I came across these bags by accident and obviously, I’m not cool enough to have come across these before. After seeing one or two pictures, I just had to see more designs. Now I’m in love. I have to get my hands on one (or three)!

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a picture on a bag is definitely worth even more! They are so dopesauce. These bags have so much personality, they can add life to whatever wardrobe you wear. Imagine having a lecture 8 in the morning and you have no time to co-ordinate a fly wear. With just jeans and a cool hoodie, some cool kicks and one of these bags, you will still be a show stopper even with zero effort. Love.

Here are some pictures I took off their website, Sprayground. They have a lot of other cool things there too besides these bags, like phone covers. Get yourself one if you dig them! :D These are just a few of their designs!












And you know this brand is hip hop when they're even thinking of putting compartments for aerosols.


...or give you a canvas for you to tag and customize your name on! Sweeeeeeeet.


And here are some pictures of these bags out and about.