15 Feb 2013

Givenchy Rottweiler

I totally love this Givenchy design. I’m surprised a luxury brand markets designs like these. The black on black makes the Rottweiler feel terrifyingly alive, but as a fashion trend, it makes it look absolutely attractive to the eyes. It’s a sure hit for high rollers who prefer comfort with style.


Unfortunately, I’m a broke-az roller who can’t afford a hefty price tag of $300 for one sweater.

Breaking in that sweater would be awesome! Intimidation galore. Woof. Plus, it doesn’t get dirty (more like, you won’t see it get dirty).

While I’m digging the Rottweiler, I really don’t like the Shark version (below). It looks like a stump and I don't get it. The Rottweiler feels alive, while the Shark seems to be just bopping up and down the water. I'm completely terrified of sharks, and can do with rottweilers but at this point it's the other way 'round. 

Some love it though. I'm not hatin', just expressin'.


No comments:

Post a Comment