7 Mar 2013

Videos | Epic Rap Battles

I'm sure most people know about these videos but I just really wanted to share them to those who don't already know them yet. Like the title says, these rap battles are actually pretty epic and can make for really good tunes to listen to. They're hilarious!

Basically these guys who own the channel run the fantasy of what these famous/historical/fictitious figures would rhyme about if they ever met in a rap battle. They are really clever and know their shiz! It pays to know your history too. Glad I paid attention back in school. Heh.

Get connected to their channel!! Anyways, here are two of my favourite Epic Rap Battles.



Darth Vader vs. Adolf Hitler



Albert Einstein vs. Stephen Hawking


I swear if I had the time I could probably spend hours on their channel just watching, re-watching and rapping with them.