24 Mar 2013

Shades and Chains

SHADES

Here are some pretty cool fashion statement finds. It's a little bit gutting summer's just ended in New Zealand but this should be a heads up to the peeps of the Northern Hemisphere. Hope these can be of some interest to you.


by Diamond and Co. These shades are apparently made from recycled skateboards. Check out the matching iPhone case. I know it's mostly pink but I think guys rocking pink are awesome, especially when they're eternally draped with black shirts and biege pants - this is a good way to top off their look. Ain't nothing wrong with black and biege but if everyone around are rocking the same colour there's gotta be a way to stand out.



by Look/See. I think their concept is totally ideal for someone who has a sneaker fetish like me. Apparently their colours are based on popular sneaker colourways. If you've got a hefty sneaker collection already, buying these would be a bonus on your style! Lol. Don't buy shades first and sneakers next. That's just silly.



Shark Attack by Knockaround. Apparently this was inspired by designs made by 5th and 6th graders. There aren't that many to go around as only 200 of these were made. It looks a little bit childish, especially with the orange coloured tint, but I still like it for the fashion statement. It screams quite loudly for attention. Heh.





by a Jeremy Scott and Linda Farrow collab. I love the frame. I think that's about it. I don't think I would be caught wearing these though. Haha. I still think they're cool if you want to go the extra mile of extreme with your style. Come on, it's Jeremy Scott. There's always something wild going on with that man. In terms of comfort, I think these shades would hurt on the ears though - pretty novelty I think. Who knows, there are always those out there who can pull off things like these.




by FLüD. Colour blocking with neon is just relatively cool. Just like the Diamonds and Co. shades, I imagine this on a guy who likes to wear dull colours, but can be made stylish wearing something like this to top his wardrobe off.




CHAINS


Nike Zoom Revis 1 Pendants by ZShock. I think these pendants are cool. I think anything miniature in size looks cool on a chain. These pendants were made specifically for Darrelle Revis and those close to him to commemorate the release of his signature shoe from Nike.






Recycled Mickey Necklace by Dr. Romanelli. I just love Mickey Mouse period. This looks cute too - it's got like, an antique feel to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment